Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tests and challenges

Well we all know, once you say you are going to do something, you will be tested to see if you mean what you say. Will you follow through on your word to yourself or make excuses? I recently started getting sick with flu-like symptoms and for a moment I was like man I'm gonna be down for a while. Then, I said no, this is just another excuse not to push on. I pushed fluids (orange juice, water, gatorade, and pedialyte), took my multi-vitamin and omega 3 pills and took the night to get some decent rest. Woke up feeling 80% better, but I had a full day of 8 massages ahead of me. I read from my motivation book and took my vitamins again, downed a protein shake and headed to work. Pushed though my first massage and felt awesome. I really helped my first patient with basic information she just did not know. I ate some trail mix and an orange in between my massages and by lunch I was great. Took at nap after lunch then finished my day out. When to sleep that night at a decent time and then I work up at 100% ready to hit the gym. This is just proof that you can push through anything if you have the desire to do so in your heart. Once your heart confirms defeat you are doomed. But if you push through with an honest heart you can make anything happen. Test and challenges are to be passed and beat, not to make you depressed and give up. To infinity and beyond...

No comments:

Post a Comment